Tuesday

Noble Garden - The art of patience

Well, at least this world event was easy. Laborious and RNG driven but easy and relatively quick to do compared to some of the other events.

I hate the RNG (Random Number generator) which assigns a reward to each drop, be that the mundane 90% chocolate drops or the other less common or rare drops of pets, outfits or other goodies.

I’m pretty sure the RNG hates me with a vengeance as after 200 eggs (100 for the chocoholic achievement) and no drops of the rare variety. 100 or so eggs later and I ended up buying all the achievement items from the noble garden vendor. After that, the achievements came thick and fast with the exception of finding a cow and dwarf for “shake that money maker”. Though even that only took a few goes of wandering round Dalaran waiting for one to appear that didn’t already have “bunny ears”. All in all, fun and another pet to add to my collection which makes 68 in total.

Good tip I sat in Azuremyst Isle (Azure Watch) Round the back to the south, in between a bulkhead and a tree a good spot to camp, you are in good range of 4 eggs that spawn fairly regularly and most of the time the people that come sprinting past miss them more often than not.

I look good in my Easter, oops I mean Noble Garden outfit

Looking forward to Children’s’ Week I’ve been told you can get 3 pets during this event. These come from Stormwind Orphanage, Shattrath Orphanage and if you are in good reputation with Oracles in Sholazar Basin, another one from there too. This is all-good and will bring me that much closer to 75 pets for my Fawn.


Post wise things are a bit slow at the moment with lots of raiding going on trying to get bosses down in Ulduar and the tournament, which I have to confess I’m bored of the daily quests already with.

I am however doing a level 1-58 basics guide for new hunters and will follow this up with an outlands one. Should see this hopefully soon.


Happy egg hunting

Saphirestar

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment