Saturday

Some Tweaks to my MM build

OK after some messing around I now have a new Marksmanship Build that has improved upon my dps as well as changing a glyph from Kill Shot to Chimera Shot, that has also helped.

Clip of my Armoury talent page below and my latest WWS Report on my dps frm 25 Man Ulduar.




Still totally loving Marksmanship Spec

Oh on a side note im getting to grips with FRAPS and video editing so should have some video tutorials and guides soon :D

Happy Hunting
Saphirestar

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Heya Saph hun,

    Long time no reading! Thought I had better nip along and say hello. Gotta say, your hunter guides rock, a really good resource. Keep up the good work, and nice DPS on your WWS report too :D

    TTY soon, hope all is well :)


    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shame

    good to hear from you again and thanks for your comments.

    should actually hear my voice soon on the hunter guide videos ill be making too :D

    Saphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Videos? My word, you are working hard at it! I look forward to watching them!

    Take care Saph!


    Shane

    ReplyDelete