Wednesday

New 3 part Marksmanship guide

I have made a 3 part hunter guide for those wanting to know more about Marksmanship

Part one is about stats, armour penetration and chimera shot specifically


Part 2 is about shot rotation and pets


Part 3 is about the Marksmanship build



References
WWS report http://wowwebstats.com/w6qrixw1wmuea
Petopia
Hit Rating / Focused Aim numbers

On a side note: I am really sorry about the sound quaility for these video my mic hisses alot even tho its noise reducion is switched on and its supposed to be a noise reduction mic.
So again sorry for the sound.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Only suggestion I'd have to ad is maybe a recap of things like Glyphs/Spec. I've watched all of the videos a few times, and whenever I want to go back to reference your talking about a specific topic, I have to scan through all 10 minutes or so of the video, which is a bit time consuming.

    Other than that, great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do hunny look out for my post this week :)

    ReplyDelete