Saturday

You say Orcs, I say Uruk-hai, you say Gnomes, I say Hobbits. Until the Big Black Dragon sings.

Being in WoW has been great. All the friends and people ive met and talked to, all the guilds I've been in and fun I've had. It’s been a blast. But, again I've cancelled my subscription and may come back to see how they implement Cataclysm.

After my 10 month of so break; I moved servers and factions to Bronzebeard – Horde and spend some cash to transfer me mains to there, its all fallen apart again. Expansion time comes and the population decreases by 80% and no one wants to raid. Same ol’ same ol. We saw it happen just before WOTLK and its happening again as before, now with CATA. The guild I'm in has decided to temporarily freeze itself and lo longer raid, which is a crying shame as it’s a great guild and raids well when they do do raids.

SO for the time being I've turned me MMO attentions so LOTRO, a game i tried a little while ago elf story, which i got bored with in a couple of days. But now I'm trying the Human Lore-Master class and enjoying a lot more. I guess the patches and re-workings of various quest givers and stables has helped this significantly.

So triple LOTRO pack in the bag that’s LORTO + mines of Moria + Shadows of Agmar I’m off to catch me a sexy Aragorn.. er.. cough… I mean evil Sauron… cough.. maybe… ooo maybe Legolas.. Decisions, decisions. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment