Monday

Sahirestar shelved for now

Well at the moment I’m having a break from my hunter as she has pretty much exhausted all the in game raid content that I can do with my guild Gurkhas she has full t9- and a new mount. I still raid lead once a week for TOC / Onyxia 10 man and still having fun. Cant wait to get my druid in these.

So I am levelling my Druid Talamh who is now level 70 !!! Swift Flight Form at 71 YEY!!!

I will still be blogging for hunter and I have new Beast Mastery Video Guides on the go, which will hopefully be on the site next week.

A big thank you to all who read my blog and get in touch especially those that even go so far as to make a level 1 and contact me in game to say hello and ask me advice, which I am more than happy to do. You wonderful people can still email, comment or contact me in game on Talamh to discuss hunters.

Also on a side note Saphirestar now has the Violet proto drake for completing the “what a strange trip it’s been” achievement. I’m so glad I don’t have to worry about world events anymore :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment