Friday

Gorilladins Rule - Go Bubbles

On one of my recent posts i recommended Gorillas as the number 1 tanking pet. I was browsing wowinsider and found this.
Gorillas may not be the most pretty of pets but heck, if you still think Gorillas ain't the best tanks watch this.


OMG!! Ive done Sapphy 25 man this is amazing. I dont recommend you try this tho. This amazing hunter has stacked on sta just for doing this so he has reduced his dps significantly to aid in his pets uberness. But it goes to show the threat generation once given afew MD's and a head start, this pet is truely great. the wow forums has the full story
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15659708438&postId=156095227261&sid=1#0

I wonder how bears will do once they get Swipe and Thunderstomp

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I'd decided on not getting a Gorilladin.... This is making me at least rethink it, though I think I'll stick with the Bear, simply due to the sound of the gorilla would drive me loony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P keep your bear if he is the one you like and in 3.1 he will have thunderstomp too then

    ReplyDelete