Friday

BM hunter spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter=512002015150122431005313510000000000000000000000000000005305230000000000000000000&glyph=051806010402

this is the current spec im using along with Shugotenshi my devilsaur.

still in the top 3 dmg meters with this spec.

Shot rotation - HM, Serpent Sting, Arcane shot, SS x 3 rinse and repeat
Sort of easy mode for hunters
Bestial Wrath is 1.17 sec cd time along with feroicity pet i made some macros to handle my pet
Turn auto cast off Call of the Wild, Rabid, cower and growl.
1st macro
/cast Call of the wild
/cast Rabid
/cast Bestial Wrath
means you control when these are cast as all are on different cd timers. usually all three are procced or Rabid and BW, or just Rabid.

2nd is my shot rotation macro
#showtooltip
/console sound_enablesfx0
/castrandom kill shot, Arcane shot
/cast steady shot
/cast kill command
/console sound_enablesfx1

ez mode some might say but id prefer to mashing one button and concentrating on pet abilitys and pet health as a BM hunter

and here is the wws stats to prove the shot roation and macros work
the hunter above me is SV and only 200 dps above me. simelda is another BM hunter. this was the fist few wings in naxx.

this wws reort was for OS voa and 1 boss in naxx. my dmg as bm suffers in voa and OS not pet friendly fights. Pet dies almost constantly in OS from Flame wave no matter what i do and in VOA the cloud dust thing make my pets hit chance plummet to the ground.

note that 1 sv hunter is just above me 200 dps again above me and one sv hunter is way below me 600 or so dps below me and better / equal geared than me. thus it can be proved bm is still just as viable a dps then sv.

take the player not the class/spec.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. LOve this BM spec been using it for a few weeks now. and with my spirit beast.i have seen a big improvemnt in my damage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't use BM nowadays, gimped as hell even after the Kindred Spirits and Serpent Swiftnes un-nerfs.

    Tested it for 1 day myself and came back to MM in the same raid :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up my hunter this weekend after not playing her since pre-Wrath. I'm staying BM with her and wanted to say, Thanks! The shot roation/glyphs/info here are very helpful. I'll check the spec over tonight when I can see if we've put points into different areas or not. I think off hand I see a few differences, but want to check once I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool one among many. welcome back to hunter awesomeness. if you have any huntery questions feel free to ask

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also check the new pet talents coming in 3.1, I think they'll put our pets back to the beggining of WotLK state:

    http://www.qqpewpew.com/images/31_ptr/wild_hunt.jpg

    http://www.qqpewpew.com/images/31_ptr/shark_attack.jpg

    Rhob - Doomhammer EU

    ReplyDelete